Our experience in numbers
- over 1000 sites in production in 33 countries on 5 continents
- over 2 500 000 daily RFID tracking events
- over 13 million assets tracked with RFID
- Combined customer turnover over Euro 300 billion
- 6-12 months typical payback time of the RFID investment
Vilant Systems Oy was founded in 2002 in Finland with a vision to improve industrial process efficiency with RFID. Specializing in turnkey RFID information systems for manufacturing and logistics companies, Vilant is one of the rare suppliers that is able to provide the entire RFID system package.
Vilant provides a comprehensive offering that includes RFID software, RFID hardware and related services such as process and system consulting, implementation and integration to customer ERP, installation and ramp-up and 24/7 support. Vilant operates together with its global partner network always seeking for the best solution for its customers. All Vilant solutions have a clear commitment to quick ROI and the company, with exceptionally high business ethics, doesn’t accept projects that won’t bring benefits for the customer. Vilant takes the full responsibility of the entire implementation project offering the customer a single point of contact.
As one of the leading suppliers in Europe, Vilant has delivered installations to 1000 different sites in 33 countries. Vilant client profile includes large companies such as Nokia, ABB, Volvo and STX Europe that all have received great benefits from RFID through improved visibility and more efficient material flow in the supply chain. Vilant has received several awards and nominations, for example in 2009, it was the ninth fastest growing technology company in Finland with a five year growth rate of 721%.
Awards and honours
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award, 2012
- White Bull Bully Award Finalist, 2012
- Vilant Earns ISO 9001, 2012
- Red Herring European Top 100, 2011
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award, 2011
- White Bull Bully Award Winner, 2010
- Tietoviikko 25 most interesting startups, Finland
- Red Herring European Top 100, 2009
- Logica Global Innovation Partner Program Finland Finalist 2009
- Deloitte Fast 50 Finland, 9th place 2009
- Commerce International, 50 Most Innovative SMEs in Europe, 2009
- Deloitte Fast 50 Finland, 7th place 2008
- Motorola Enterprise Mobility Awards EMEA Winner 2006
- Deloitte Fast 50 Finland Rising Stars, 3rd place 2006