Field Application Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
We are looking for a
Field Application Engineer – RFID Systems
for our office in Gothenburg, Sweden
Would you like to work in an international, growth oriented company with pioneering attitude? Do you have IT skills with a customer service mindset? Do you like learning new things fast? If you answered yes to any of these questions, a successful career may be waiting for you at our Engineering team.
As a Field Application Engineer you will work in a team responsible for RFID system deliveries and technical support for our customers. You are a key resource in the implementation of the RFID solutions, including both hardware and software components, and perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups. Tasks also include software/system testing and installations/maintenance visits onsite to customer locations.
We have multiple openings and can cater positions for juniors and seniors – what matters is the right attitude.
The position is full time.
Your qualification / the position requires
- Business Swedish and business English (German, French and other European languages are considered an advantage)
- A background in electrical engineering, automation, IT, or experimental physics
- Capability for documentation, user manuals and end customer trainings
- Problem solving skills and willingness to learn new things
- Basic networking skills (LAN, WLAN)
- Ability and willingness to travel and a high level of autonomy in working
- Driver’s license
- Interest in in-house and field testing (factory & site acceptance testing)
- Hands-on attitude & interest in gadgets
Additionally we value knowledge in some of our specialist areas
- Ultra-High frequency technology, especially RFID technology
- Other RFID- or auto ID technologies
- IT networks, databases and client-server software environments
- Embedded software and embedded Linux/Unix systems
- Electrical engineering, sensors, IoT
- Programming skills, e.g. C/C++, python
What we offer
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Relaxed atmosphere of a small but international company
- Dynamic team in Gothenburg with support of whole Vilant personnel in all countries
- A position in which you see what you have created and can be proud of it
- Enough challenges and responsibilities to match your skills and capabilities
- Good opportunities for personal and career development as the company keeps growing
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
Please send your application, salary request and CV, or any questions you might have, to email@example.com. Interviews will be held continuously so please register your application as soon as possible.