Project Manager – Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We are looking for a
for our Vilant Systems GmbH office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
First of all, what is RFID? If you are reading this you might have a hunch. RFID systems consists of RFID tags, RFID readers and middleware, which we set up to our customers industrial environments. Our systems are mainly used for logistics automation and asset tracking.
As a Project Manager you will be working as a part of our Operations team and will get to know RFID hardware, the related IT systems as well as our customers operations closely. You will be in charge of the implementation of projects assigned to you and will work in close cooperation with the customers as their main contact. You will lead a project team of engineers and software developers in customized RFID system delivery projects consisting of both hardware and software. You are accountable for project schedule, costs, quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
To roughly position RFID within the technology spectrum, we’d say it is most closely related to IT systems, especially Enterprise Application Integration. To give an example, many of our systems are integrated to SAP or other ERP, MES or WMS systems. The RFID technology is more or less straight forward once you get trained into it. Also, as a project manager you can rely on our RF Engineers. The physical RFID layer we are responsible of, however, makes sure that in this job you may find yourself in weird places wearing a helmet.
- Project management experience with complex IT customer projects in cross-cultural environments
- Understanding of the theoretical basics of radio technology and telecommunications
- Industrial work experience
- Engineering degree
- Systematic, dynamic and passionate approach for achieving goals
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Business German and Business English
- Relaxed atmosphere of a small but international company
- Small and dynamic team in Germany with support of whole Vilant personnel in all countries
- A position in which you see what you have created and can be proud of it
- Enough challenges and responsibilities to match your skills and capabilities
- Good opportunities for personal and career development as the company keeps growing
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
Please send your application, salary request and CV, or any questions you might have, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Interviews will be held continuously so please register your application as soon as possible.