Test Engineer – Vilant Systems HQ, Espoo, Finland
We are looking for a
As a Test Engineer you will work in our operations team and your responsibility will be system level testing and software testing in our projects. You will be testing RFID solutions, including both hardware and software components. You will also be maintaining our testing tools and documentation. You should have a bachelor or master’s degree in engineering and good theoretical knowledge about different testing and quality assurance methods and practices. Your work requires continuing interaction with software engineers, system engineers and our project managers. Tasks also include working occasionally onsite in our customers’ premises.
- Software testing experience
- Familiarity with testing methods
- Basic understanding of IT systems, integration, databases, servers and embedded Linux/Unix systems
- Familiar working with webservices, SOAP, REST
- Problem solving skills and willingness to learn new things
- Possibility to travel
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience on RFID systems
- Experience of automation systems
- SQL experience
- Good Finnish language
- Relaxed and open atmosphere of a small but international company
- Enough challenges and responsibilities to match your skills and capabilities
- Flexible working hours
- A view to the cutting edge of identification technology and opportunities to learn from the best in the business.
Please send your application with CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held continuously and the position will be fulfilled right after the right person has been found.